YES, VEGAN!・SHIBUYA CROSSING LUNCH TOUR
Savor Shibuya from its most delicious Vegan side! ・ Enjoy authentic Vegan Japanese comfort food in a hidden-away, hole-in-the-wall restaurant!
- Duration: 3 hours
- Cost: JPY¥12,000 / USD$110.00 / EUR110.00
- Child 5-8 years old: 50% OFF・Child under 5: Free・Joining as a group? Send us a message and we'll happily apply a discount!
What we’ll do
- Meet Hachiko – the famous symbol of Shibuya!
- Eat healthy Japanese comfort food for lunch. On the Menu: extraordinary Vegan Karaage (Fried “chicken”) lunch set in a hidden-away, hole-in-the-wall local restaurant
- Admire Japan’s incredibly exclusive department store fruit display (and depending on the season even square watermelons?)
- Sample traditionally vegan Japanese snacks
- Enjoy the very best bird-eye-view on world-famous Shibuya Crossing
- Eat the most delish and pretty Vegan Harajuku-Style donuts in a secret back alley
- Explore the hidden backstreets of Shibuya like a local and receive valuable tips on how to survive Japan as a Vegan!
What else you should know
This is a 3-hour walking tour with moderate ups and downs and a bit of stair climbing.
Please put on comfortable footwear and dress according to the weather 🙂
What I’ll provide
- 1 Full-Blown Karaage Lunch (come hungry!)
- 1 Japanese Snack
- 1 Donut Dessert (You’ll love it. We promise)
Food costs and entry fees are covered
Guests can buy drinks at their own convenience
What to bring
Curiosity, appetite and cash if you’d like to stock up on Vegan treats
Looking forward to eating with you soon!
Your tour guide
Thank you for requesting a tour!
We will reply to you shortly at the email addres you provided.
If you have any questions, please email us a firstname.lastname@example.org.