GLUTEN FREE・TOKYO OF THE PAST・ASAKUSA
Japan is a Real Challenge if you’re Celiac – But Don’t Worry, We're Here to Help!
- Duration: 3 hours
- Cost: JPY¥13,000 / USD$110.00 / EUR110.00
- Child 5-8 years old: 50% OFF ・Child under 5: Free・Joining as a group? Send us a message and we'll happily apply a discount!
Asakusa is home to Tokyo’s oldest temple, a beautifully preserved cityscape of the traditional Tokyo and an unmatched “old-meets-new”, naturally co-existing in this neighborhood of colorful contrasts!
What we’ll do
- Make a wish – the Japanese way! – at Tokyo’s # 1 must-see attraction – the famed and stunning Sensoji Temple
- Savor a delicious and fully Gluten-Free Japanese Lunch at a small restaurant in one of Asakusa’s tiny side streets
- Enjoy an unobstructed bird’s eye view of the impressive Tokyo Sky Tree in full length, the gorgeous Sensoji Temple and its stunning 5-Story Pagoda
- Learn interesting information about the area and what makes it special!
- Sample lots of different traditionally Gluten-Free Japanese snacks from small family-run shops – some even dating back to the 1950’s!
- Rub a humongous straw sandal to get some good luck for your travels!
- Take pictures of quirky Japnese plastic foods
- Stroll Asakusa’s lesser-known backstreets like a local
- Finish the tour off with heavenly fluffy Gluten-Free dessert!
What else you should know
Wear suitable clothing & comfy shoes 🙂
What I’ll provide
- 1 Lunch
- 1 Drink
- 2-3 Retro-Tokyo Delicacies
- 1 Dessert. Not just any dessert. Past guests have loved this fluffy goodness!
What to bring
Appropriate clothing, curiosity & appetite
Looking forward to eating with you soon!
Your tour guide
Thank you for requesting a tour!
We will reply to you shortly at the email addres you provided.
If you have any questions, please email us a firstname.lastname@example.org.